Arijit Singh, is an Indian playback singer. He was one of six top candidates singing reality show, praised by Fame Gurukul in 2005 and was Assistant Music Director Pritam. Known for its melancholy voice colliding with romantic songs, Arijit Singh sets new trends in the music industry, praising unforgettable results for the young heart. Arijit was born in Murshidabad, Jiaganj, West Bengal, 25th April, 1987. Married he cooled (in January 2014) and a couple live in Mumbai.
- Name: Arijit Singh
- Date of Birth: 25 April, 1987. Age (as in 2017 30 Years)
- Place of Birth: Jiaganj, Murshidabad, west Bengal, Indian
- Wife: Koel Roy
- Height: In centimeters- 168cm, In meters- 1.68m, In Feet Inches- 5’ 6’’
- Weight: In Kilograms 76kg, In pounds 168 lbs
- Famous As: Singer, Composer, And Actor
- Genres: Classical Singing, Semi-Classical Singing, Playback Singing
- Acclaim: Playback Singer
Interesting Facts About Arijit Singh
- Arijit participated in a reality show ‘Fame Gurukul’ insisted by his guru Rajendra Singh Hazar but he lost the competition.
- He won another reality show ‘10 Ke 10 Le Gaye Dil’ and started his journey to become one of the best Bollywood singers.
- His grandmother, mother, and sister are fine singers as well.
- He also has an NGO named ‘Let There Be Light’ which works for poor people.
Bengal Murshidabad, is a native of Western Bengal, Arijit Singh, was born in Punjab, and he trained in classical singing at an early age. He writes his “Three Gurus” – Rajendra Prasad Hazari for Learning Indian Classical Music, Dhirendra Prasad Hazari Teaching Table and Birendra Prasad Hazari Emission and Pop Music by Rabindra Sangeet. Sang their grandmother while her sister (Mausi) sings Indian classical singing. His uncles touch the desk. His career as a singer of reproduction came when he was at the college and participated in the reality TV show titled Fame Dip Gurukul in 2005. Although he did not win the competition, he was a big fan of the following and later won 10 ’10 Ke Gaye’s Reality Show “Dil The Eurovision polls the industry’s public council when the contract was signed when he was 18. He said. “I am very happy with this contract. We promised five albums in the next five years. But that does not mean we can not work outside the company. We only have to give advice. For example, if I get a quote and decide to sing, I’ll have to report to the company. I see, I’m plays organized by other companies. “It was Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy who gave his Arijit peace to the song for the album High School Musical 2 (Vol. 1). At that time, the song title Hum Deewane Arijit had sung Hai (who said he was sleeping) for Indian TV Madhubala Ek Ishq program titled Junoon-EK and Dadagiri with Sourav Avishek Das.La performance introduced yet Ganguly.La song, sang For the Bengali TV series Tomay Amay Mile Ujjaini Mukherjee came his glorious fame in Bollywood with the song Tum Hi Ho Aashiqui 2 for a romantic blockbuster in 2013. He exceeded the charts all over the world and remained at top 10 in the Bollywood world for eight weeks while still The first in Top 20 MTV India for seven weeks, and also won the filmfare award for the best female singer of Filmfare for male reproduction at 59 for this song.
Denotes Films That Have Not Been Released Yet
Badrinath Ki Dulhania